Edge Lite and Lite-R
The Silent Partner LITE is the entry level wonder in the Silent Partner lineup. Its ample ball capacity (200), random oscillator and high performance propulsion system provide it with all the essentials for advanced tennis training. By using a smaller battery, the LITE is a feather weight (only 38 pounds!) among high performance tennis ball machines. The battery has enough capacity to provide a serious workout for one player. Like all other Silent Partner tennis ball machines, the LITE has much more speed and spin capability than any other portable machine on the market.
Control Panel: The panel of the LITE provides simple knobs and switches for easy and intuitive control of the machine's extraordinary performance capabilities. The three knobs set the SPEED, SPIN and FEED (interval) rates. A toggle switch sets the random oscillator in motion, and a large power switch turns the machine ON and OFF.
Random Oscillator: The LITE has an oscillator that sweeps the court from side to side, allowing you to groove your groundstrokes as you practice your footwork. You can also use the random oscillator to sharpen your volleys and to chase lobs.
The LITE also offers:
- The famous Silent Partner propulsion system capable of speeds up to 95mph, along with dizzying top and back spin capability.
- Visible alignment fins for easy centering of the machine on the baseline.
- Manual elevation control.
- Easy-Lift cut-out handles high on the machine to eliminate the need to bear hug the machine to lift it.
- Fast charger (any faster charger will reduce the life of the battery). Automatic switching to trickle charge eliminates the danger of overcharging and allows you to keep the charger connected to maintain the battery during long layoffs.
The LITE-R offers everything above and also comes with a 2-button remote control. Please note there is an additional cost of $150 for the LITE-R. The option is available below in the drop down menu.