The Silent Partner SPORT has two features that the LITE does not have: A delayed start of ball feed to allow the player to get to the other side of the court without wasting balls and a heavy-duty battery.
The Silent Partner SPORT is the middle model in the Edge Series. Its delayed feed allows you to get to the other side of the court without wasting balls, while its heavy-duty battery will keep you practicing for a very long time.
Its ample ball capacity (200), random oscillator, and high-performance propulsion system provide it with all the essentials for advanced tennis training. Like all other Silent Partner tennis ball machines, the SPORT has much more speed and spin capability than any other portable machine in its price range. At only 47 pounds, the SPORT is easily transported.
Control Panel: The panel of the SPORT provides simple knobs and switches for easy and intuitive control of the machine's extraordinary performance capabilities. The three knobs set the SPEED, SPIN, and FEED (interval) rates. A toggle switch sets the random oscillator in motion, and a large power switch turns the machine ON and OFF.
Delayed Feed: Upon turning the power on, the feed is delayed by 15 seconds to allow you to get to the other side of the court without wasting balls.
Random Oscillator: The SPORT has an oscillator that sweeps the court from side to side, allowing you to groove your groundstrokes as you practice your footwork. You can also use the random oscillator to sharpen your volleys and chase lobs.
The SPORT also offers:
- The famous Silent Partner propulsion system is capable of speeds up to 95mph, along with dizzying top and back spin capability.
- Visible alignment fins for easy centering of the machine on the baseline.
- Manual elevation control.
- Easy-Lift cut-out handles high on the machine to eliminate the need to bear hug the machine to lift it.
- Heavy-duty battery (largest capacity of any ball machine)
- Premium fast charger (any faster charger will reduce the life of the battery). Automatic switching to trickle charge eliminates the danger of overcharging and allows you to keep the charger connected to maintain the battery during long layoffs.